- Cleans stains with Trap.Lift.Clean technology
- Japan inspired formula
- Paraben free
- Dermatologically tested
Ingredients – Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanol Amide, Sodium Citrate, Ethanol, Polyoxy Ethylene Lauryl Ether, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate
Hand wash: For soiled diaper cloths and food stained clothes.
- Put 5ml detergent into 5L of lukewarm water of approximately 40 degrees Celsius and stir.
- Soak completely for 2-3 hours (remove physical dirt first). Ensure diaper cloths and clothing do not flaot during soaking.
- Either hand wash or machines wash after soaking.
- Method of use is similar to all types of clothes.
- Refer to usage guide on concentration of detergent and water.
|Water Volume||Detergent Volume|