- Pre-sterilized with gamma ray.
- Comes with leak-proof double zipper seal.
- Self-standing bag for ease of use.
- Can be stored flat in freezer, making it easier to thaw.
- Cost effective to store big quantity of breastmilk.
- Comes with 25 bags per pack.
Storage Recommendation: Breastmilk is full of nutrition. It is highly recommended to store expressed breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer if it is not to be consumed immediately.
|Refrigerator (4°C or below)||Freezer (around -18°C)|
|Freshly Expressed Breastmilk||24 hours||3 months (recommended)
6 months (usable)
|Thawed Breastmilk (Thawed in refrigerator or under running water)||24 hours*||Do not refreeze|
*If thawed by immersing in warm water, do not place back in the refrigerator.
Thawing Frozen Breastmilk: After storing in refrigerator/freezer, thaw milk in warm water (about 40°C). Do not thaw milk using boiling water or microwave oven. Changing water frequently will allow the milk to warm up faster than leaving it in the same water.
Warming Breastmilk: Warm expressed breastmilk using Pigeon bottle & baby food warmer or by placing bottle of milk in a container of warm water.
There are no reviews yet.