Children from 12 months onwards may not be able to clean their teeth thoroughly by themselves. Therefore, it is important for parents to perform the finishing step of toothbrushing in order to ensure a complete clean.
- Co-developed with a leading paediatric dentist.
- 2-minute Smart Reminder with 30-second intervals, informs you when it’s time to switch to another part of the mouth.
- LED light for improved visibility.
- Slim and lightweight handle for easy grip and control.
- 2 sonic vibration modes – Gentle and Normal modes.
- Duo bristle design.
- IPX7 Waterproof grade.
- Do not sterilize product.
How To Use
Apply a pea-size amount of toothpaste to the bristles, and gently brush each quadrant of the child’s mouth for 30 seconds. Total brushing time should last for 2 minutes. Brush twice daily. Requires 1 x AAA battery to operate. Battery not included.
How To Clean
After every use, rinse with water and dry thoroughly.
Do not use any other toothbrush heads other than those recommended by Pigeon. Do not immerse completely in water for an extended period of time.