Newborn Pure Protective Cream
Do you know the waxy coating that is found on newborns is called Vernix Caseosa? It protects the baby’s skin from fluid and without it, the baby’s skin will be chap or wrinkled. But it’s often being wiped off immediately after the baby is born and this causes the baby’s skin to be exposed and unprotected.
Newborn Pure is formulated with Natulayer™ that mimics the natural coat of Vernix on newborn and ceramide to hydrate and protect the skin by locking in the moisture.
Newborn Pure Protective Cream is a non sticky cream that protects the delicate skin areas prone to dryness. It is designed to provide a hydration boost and targeted moisture correction to specific areas of skin that are very prone to dryness such as baby’s skin around the periphery of the lips (milk rash), elbows, knees, in between the toes, fingers and buttocks.
Out of stock
- Moisturization protection during bath
- A protective barrier on skin
- Long-lasting moisturization on baby’s skin
- A matching pH to your baby’s skin
- Safety assurance for use for newborn onwards
- Paraben, Formaldehyde and Alcohol free
- Made in Japan
- Size: 50g
||14 × 5 × 3 cm