Our series of breastmilk storage bags are specially designed to help breastfeeding mums save and store their breastmilk for later use in a safe, hygienic and convenient way.
- Thicker material for durability and more secure sealing at the sides to prevent leakage.
- Fun and colorful designs to add cheer to mum’s breastfeeding routine.
- Easy tear-off line and write on tab for convenience.
- Self-standing bag allows easy filling and handling.
- Save space in the fridge by placing the bag flat before freezing.
- BPA and BPS free.
- 180ml capacity for larger storage.
Storage Recommendation: Breastmilk is full of nutrition. It is highly recommended to store expressed breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer if it is not to be consumed immediately.
|Refrigerator (4°C or below)
|Freezer (around -18°C)
|Freshly pumped breastmilk
|3 months (recommended)
6 months (usable)
|Thawed breastmilk (thawed in refrigerator or under running water)
(*if thawed by immersing in warm water, do not put back in refrigerator)
|Do not refreeze
Thawing Frozen Breastmilk: After storing in refrigerator/freezer, thaw milk in warm water (about 40°C). Do not thaw milk using boiling water or microwave oven. Changing water frequently will allow the milk to warm up faster than leaving it in the same water.
Warming Breastmilk: Warm expressed breastmilk using Pigeon bottle & baby food warmer or by placing bottle of milk in a container of warm water.
- To avoid freezer burn, be sure to compress all the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Be careful when handling bags. If a frozen bag is scratched, this can weaken the plastic and cause it to leak upon thawing.