- BPA and BPS free.
- Premium clarity.
- UV sterilizer friendly*.
- Innovative material developed and produced in Japan.
- Anti-colic system.
- SofTouch™ Wide Neck teat for seamless switch between breast and bottle.
- 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement.
- Fits perfectly in the sucking fossa of baby’s mouth.
- Each hole size and shape provide suitable milk flow for baby’s development stage.
- Inner vertical lines for nipples collapse-resistant help natural tongue movement.
- Matt surface allows baby to latch securely.
- Backed by over 60 years of extensive research on baby’s sucking behaviour.
How To Sterilize
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steaming, Chemical, UV.
* Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Boiling / Steaming Sterilization : Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical / Microwave Sterilization : Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
UV Sterilization : Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer. When using UV sterilizer with drying function, it is necessary to place the bottle body at least 1 inch (2.54cm) away from the inner wall/ceiling where the air ventilation outlet is. This may avoid any damage or deterioration of the bottle. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
|Bottle||Poly-cyclohexylene dimethylene naphthalene
(PCN or T-Ester)
*for bottle only
#The white and brown dots are the characteristics of the T-ester material; thus they are unavoidable and are harmless to the babies. We would like to assure you that our T-ester Nursing Bottles have undergone strict compliance hygiene tests on food contact materials in accordance with the regulation laws of European Standard (EN14350) to conform to the highest quality standards and are safe for their intended use.