PIGEON SofTouch™ Peristaltic Plus Teat caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks:
- Latching on: The lips open outward and latch on the areola. A newborn baby has a sucking fossa that is a small round cavity in the center of the upper jaw.
- Peristaltic tongue movement (sucking):”Wave-like”tongue movement squeezes the nipple and extracts milk
- Swallowing: The back of the tongue rises, channeling the milk into the esophagus.
Designed to minimise nipple confusion by helping baby to latch on for a smooth feeding experience. The teat is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of your baby.
- Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of the teat, making it collapse-resistant.
- Textured surface allows the baby to latch on easily and securely.
- 100% silicone teat, super soft and flexible that allows natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces gas intake, a potential cause of colic.
|Material||Heat Resistance||Sterilization Method|
|Silicone Rubber||120°C||Boiling, Steam, Chemical|