1. Range of Use
Unless otherwise indicated, the Company and its affiliates own all the contents on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Contents”), and have the right to publish them. The Contents (images, sounds, and texts, etc) may be freely viewed; however, using the Contents (including copying, distribution, modification, making available to public, reuse, or transmission, etc.) is prohibited in any manner for any purpose without a prior written consent of the Company. Please be aware that, if you use the Contents without our permission, it may be infringement of copyright, trademark law, right of publicity, or privacy, etc.
2. Copyright and Other Rights
Rights regarding the Contents belong to the Company, or the publishing rights are obtained by the Company from the third party. Thus, without a prior written consent of the Company, you must not use, copy, or reproduce any of the Contents.
3. Use of the Trademarks, etc.
All the Names, Trademarks, and Logotypes (hereinafter referred to as the “Trademarks, etc.” on the Website are owned by the Company or its affiliates or used in accordance with the license. On the Website, we do not allow our users to use the trademarks, etc. Without a prior written consent of the Company or the licenser (in case the Company is licensed to publish the item by the third party), except when the use is clearly permitted in this Terms and Conditions, unauthorised use of the trademarks, etc. and other contents on the Website is strictly prohibited.
4. Linked Websites
The Company do not own or manage the contents on the third party websites linked to and from the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “linked websites”), and these contents shall be managed under responsibility of each website. The Company shall not take any responsibility for the contents and any loss that was caused in relation with the use of the linked websites. By providing links to the third party websites, the Company does not guarantee the products or services of the said linked websites, and it does not mean the information on the linked website is assured or recognised by the Company.
5. Guarantee of the Contents
We endeavour to ensure the accuracy, including future prediction regarding the Contents, however, it does not guarantee the integrity. The Company shall not take any responsibility for mistakes or non-published items regarding the Contents. Especially, the future prediction may differ from the results for various reasons.
Users shall use or view the Website on their own responsibility. The Company and the party involved in creation and distribution shall not take any responsibility for any loss (including damages to the computer or network system, regardless direct or indirect damage) caused by the access or use of the Website or the Contents) or its restoration costs, etc.
7. Provided Information from the Users
Suggestions, information, and other provisions which do not include any personal information that are provided to the Website from the users (hereinafter referred to as “provided information”) may be used by the Company and its affiliates freely. The said provider shall agree in advance that the Company and its affiliates may use the provided information freely, and guarantee that the use of the information shall not violate any right of the third party.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website and these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
Pigeon E-Shop Policy
Thanks for shopping at Pigeon E-Shop.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we would recommend you to contact our Customer Service team here and let the representative know the details of your package.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions.
General Return Conditions:
- The product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The product must be in its original state and packaging. Label and / or tag on the packaging should not be removed or altered in any form.
- The product must be returned with all original accessories that come with it.
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. Customer is entitled for refund or replacement if there is any damage to the Product as a result of manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications. If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you.
We do not refund or replace products:
- Obtained from a source other than https://pigeon.com.my/
- Damaged by abuse or negligence
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. This quality check can take up to 2 weeks, though generally less. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your returned product meets our return’s conditions, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Customer is entitled for refund if:
- Product received is not what customer has ordered.
- Product received is damaged or defective.
- Product replacement is not available due to stock limitation or unavailability
Products ordered from Pigeon E-Shop are not eligible for returns if:
- Original packaging, labels and / or tags have been removed.
- Product has a broken seal (been tampered with) or unauthorised alterations.
- Product not in the same condition that you received it.
- Product is received as a set but return is incomplete.
- Product requires installation or has been installed (e.g. thermal seal has been broken, or product has been installed and taken apart).
- It is a specialty product, which includes:
• Mystery boxes, surprise boxes, free gift
• Virtual goods (e.g. e-vouchers)
Due to hygiene purpose, the following items are non-returnable:
- Nursing Bottle
- Nipple/ Teat
- MagMag Training Cup
- Straw Bottle
- Nose Cleaner
- Milk Saver Pump
- Manual Breast Pump
- Nipple Shield
- Nipple Puller
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
4. Contact Us
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us here.
Pigeon shall ensure delivery of the Product to the address as included in the Order confirmation.
All products will be delivered to customer within 7 working days from date of purchase
In the event of product stock limitation or unavailability, Pigeon will notify the customer on extended delivery date subject to customer approval.
1. The delivery process will only be initiated after payment has been validated and a notice of acceptance has been sent to the Customer. Pigeon shall endeavour to arrange to deliver the Products to the delivery point in Malaysia designated by Customer in his or her purchase order. Pigeon will use its discretion in selecting a reputable carrier and appropriate means of shipment, and shall endeavour to notify the Customer of the estimated date of delivery as soon as is reasonably possible. Unless the Customer specifically nominates a named individual or individuals to take delivery of the Products during the ordering process, delivery to any individual or individuals present at the delivery point in Malaysia designated by Customer in his or her purchase order shall be deemed good and sufficient delivery of the Products to the Customer. Where the Customer has specifically nominated a named individual or individuals to take delivery of the Products, Pigeon shall be entitled but not bound to request sight of the identity card or other identification document of the relevant individual or individuals before making delivery of the Products to such individual or individuals, and shall be entitled to accept any document purporting to identify an individual or individuals as the individual or individuals nominated by Customer, at its face value.
2. Any dates quoted by Pigeon for delivery of the Products are estimates only and shall not form part of the Contract. In no event shall Pigeon be liable for increased cost, loss of profits or goodwill or any other special, incidental direct or indirect or consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery of the Products.
3. In the event that Pigeon cannot fulfil complete order delivery in 1 shipment, Pigeon will split the delivery of Products into 2 shipments to ensure customer receives their Products on time, this is applicable when one or some of the Products in the Order is unavailable due to sudden stock limitations.
4. If Pigeon gives notice to Customer that it is unable to deliver any Products of the Order, Customer shall be deemed to have accepted those Products already delivered but Pigeon will reimburse the price of the undelivered Products that have been paid for by Customer.
5. If Customer fails to take delivery of the Products or any part of them when they are made available to Customer or fails to provide accurate instructions, documents, licenses, consents or authorisations required to enable the Products to be delivered, Pigeon shall be entitled, upon giving written notice to Customer, to store or arrange for storage of the Products, and then risk in the Products shall pass to Customer, delivery shall be deemed to have taken place, and Customer shall pay to Pigeon all costs and expenses (including storage and insurance charges) arising from its failure.