Pigeon SofTouch™ Wide Neck teat caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks :
- Latching on : The lips open outward and latch on the areola. A newborn baby has a sucking fossa that is a small round cavity in the center of the upper jaw.
- Peristaltic tongue movement (sucking) : “Wave-like” tongue movement squeezes the Nipple and extracts milk
- Swallowing : The back of the tongue rises, channeling the milk into the esophagus.
Allows smooth transition between feeding from breast to bottle and eliminates the issue of nipple confusion. The teat is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of your baby.
- Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of the teat, making it collapse-resistant.
- Textured surface allows the baby to latch on easily and securely.
- 100% silicone teat, super soft and flexible that allows natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces gas intake, a potential cause of colic.
How To Sterilize
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steaming, Chemical.
*In view of developmental growth, the thickness of the latch-on line varies among sizes to support young babies to latch-on appropriately.